Originally written by Indigo Designs
Today I have brand new product at my store Winter Layered Photo Masks and here’s Tutorial how to use them and how create amazing Christmas card quick and easy.
1. Make a new document 5×7″ or any other size.
2. Open your background and drag it into your layout, I used paper #4 from the Seasons Greetings kit.
3. Open Winter Layered Photo Mask.
4. Select all layers in the layers pallete. Just click once on the top layer to select it, then hold down your Shift key and click on the bottom layer. This will select the top layer, the bottom layer, and all the layers in between.
5. Drag all selected layers into your new document. (Be sure to select the Move tool (V) from the Tools panel.) Adjust the size.
6. Bring the photo into your document and place a photo above the Mask. Resize your photo. Clip your
photo to the mask, simply go Layer > Create Clipping Mask.
7. Add some embellishments and word art, I used elements from the Seasons Greetings.
That’s all. You are done unique Christmas Card.
If you have questions about this tutorial or would like to request a tutorial, please visit and post to the Tutorial Help & Request forum