For many of our challenges and contests we ask that you post a link to your layout in the Gotta Pixel Gallery. This tutorial will walk you through how to easily do that!
- Upload your layout to the Gotta Pixel Gallery.
- Go to the actual layout in the gallery (the large view of it).
- Scroll down and find where the Additional Information is located.
- If you want to post the large image in your post, click Linked Image box. As soon as you click, the entire box is going to highlight. (Same thing if you want to use a thumbnail instead, but use the Linked Thumb box instead).
- Either right click > copy or press Ctrl + C to copy the code.
- Come back to the thread that you want to show off your layout in and start a new post.
- In the description area of the post, either right click > Paste or Ctrl + V and the code will paste into the description area.
- Click Submit Post and you’re done.
As soon as you submit the post (or preview a post) it will show your image so that everyone can see your layout and click on it to get to your layout in the gallery.
If you have questions about this tutorial or would like to request a tutorial, please visit and post to the Tutorial Help & Request forum